Friday 29 June 2012

How to store your dies and embossing folders.

I've been looking around for some storage solutions for dies and embossing folders.

I've found that most people make some sort of binder with pockets to put them in.
I can't say that that looks like something I would like to use.
An other idea I found is a large box with tabs for different brands.
That idea appealed more to my liking but I'm still not sure.

I don't want to spend money on a storage solutions that doesn't work for me.

Could you guys tell me how you store yours?

I'm just trying to figure out what I would like as a storage solution before my crafty-room gets cluttered again... :-S

I'll be back with new projects in about 2 weeks.
Right now we are having some free time to enjoy our summer.
I just wish it would stop raining.. lol!

See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee! Hope the rain has stopped for you..I laughed at your comment, I would send this heat your way in a moment! Does the summer get HOT there? I was telling a girlfriend at dinner how it was raining there and cooler, and she said how she loved Holland. She is from Poland and travels a lot. Her last name means windmill in Polish, so she decorates with them. I am always learning something new!

    I store my embossing folders in large binders with plastic sleeves with page dividers from school labeling them. Cheap and I can store them on a shelf. The tiny ones I put in a binder with sheets that are used for baseball cards..Each one has a spot that way and easy to see and find.

    Have a great weekend..Thanks for visiting! We are barbecuing tonight..

    ReplyDelete