Wednesday 14 March 2012

Crafting Explosion!

So many ideas, so much to do, so little time...

We are busy with a couple of projects at te same time;

1) Because I really liked the bottle challenge from Simon Says Stamp and Show (SSS&S) I decided to make some more. (update : result posted on 29 March 2012 : Altered Bottle Collection.)

2) My mom gave me an old alarm clock to dismantle for all the little parts inside. (update : result posted on 29 March 2012 : Purple Spring!)

3) The SSS&S project from Minxy, UK (http://thealteredinker.blogspot.com/2012/03/time-traveller.html).
I really love the way she used the clock for a project after taking out the parts!
So, I decided to do the same.
Well, almost the same. I'm going to make it into a vintage springtime project for my mom as a gift for mothersday. (I know it's still a few weeks away!)
Since I feel like I'm stealing Minxy's original idea I won't be using it for any challenges out of respect for her creativity. Minxy, thank you so much for this lovely inspirational idea! (update : result posted on 29 March 2012 : Purple Spring!)

4) A steampunk-style Mask! I wanted to do something different, something I haven't done before. Then I realized I still had some clean masks to alter somewhere. I found them and started with one. I'm going to use the paper mosaic technique from Tim Holtz. (update : result posted on 18 March 2012 : Simon Says Stamp and Show... Anything Goes! Challenge)

5) My husband had this awesome idea for 2 friends of ours as presents. Since I know they will read this I'm not going to tell anything about it just yet but it's one of the many things we are working on right now. (update : result 1 of 2 is posten on 29 March 2012 : Zelda Ocarina of Time)

6) I don't know what to make for the SSS&S challenge for this week! Anything goes.. I think I might use the mask for it if I'm going to finish it on time... (update : result posted on 18 March 2012 : Simon Says Stamp and Show... Anything Goes! Challenge)

7) An other friend of ours asked us to alter his brandnew nerfgun (Barrel Break IX-2) like we did ours before. YAY! More practice! (update : the finished result picture's of our own Nerf Gun are added to the post on 8 March 2012 : NERF - BARREL BREAK IX-2,) 

I feel like there's more going on in the crafting area that I just don't seem to remember right now....

Anyways, there will be a lot to blog about in the coming days!

I hope you'll enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment