Sunday 22 April 2012

Simon Says Stamp and Show... Anything Goes! Challenge.

I made a memory-board for Liesbeth's birthday, my husbands aunt.
Her parents, my husbands grandparents, both past away in the last 8 months.
I wanted to make something beautifull as a reminder of all the good memories we will always have.

An overview of the completed board. 
Some of the details. A picture of my daughter when she was 5 months old. 
I found the idea for using the date-stamp this way on one of the blogs I follow.  It fits perfectly with the other details. 
A picture of her father and our daughter.
The picture was made in januari 2012, his 80th birthday-party, he past away in march 2012. 
An older picture of her mother, she past away in september 2011.
Memory, the word says it all. 

Simon Says Stamp and Show... Anything Goes! Challenge. 


The Future and the Past bound together by Love.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea creating a memory board, a lovely keepsake. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen a memory board before and I love it. What a great idea and a fabulous keepsake. Lovely colors, and such lovely pictures of them!

    ReplyDelete