Sunday 15 July 2012

Camp Scrap 2012

Hi all,

May Flaum has organized Camp Scrap 2012 on her website.
This is 7 weeks full of learning new technique's and ideas for scrapbooking.
I have been following this for a few weeks now and she has found a lot of awesome sponsors for this.

I've been participating in a Happy Mail Challenge with my First Lay-Out ever and I was one of the random winners for a pack of Bazzil goodies! YAY!!

What an awesome way to start my sunday morning!

If you want to know more about Camp Scrap check out : www.mayflaum.com

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear of your win! Your layout is great! Love the motto! I have done small layouts (6 x 6, or 8 x 8) as wedding or shower gifts. I have never done one for myself.. hmmm. That will have to go on my list to try. I will check out her site too. Enjoy your winnings!

    ReplyDelete