Sunday 22 July 2012

Hard Core Crop Challenge #6 : Melissa - Handmade Embellishments Challenge

Here is my take on Melissa's Challenge :


Some close-ups :




And from an angle so you can see the depth in the flowers :


I decided to go with some advice May Flaum gave on her blog ;

When you have an idea but don't know what the finished project will look like, just make it and save it. There will be a moment in time where it will be exactly what your looking for.**

So I did. I made a brickwall covered with flowers which I'm sure I'll use someday on an altered object or a lay-out.


(** for the record; this isn't a qoute and therefore not her exact words but it is the advice she gave.)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Dee! Love the colors and the use of the paper! I need to get a brick wall embossing folder! Such a cool effect. I have lots of started things, like flowers and rosettes, and I keep them in a box and go to them when working on stuff and use them later. Great idea May had! Off to a Folk concert in the park with hubby. It should be a fun afternoon....

    ReplyDelete