Saturday 21 July 2012

Hard Core Crop Challenge # 9 : Ellen - Pinterest Challenge

The Core'dinations sheets I used for these challenges :
(It was a bit dark but the 12x12 sheets are purple, red, yellow, blue and green. The 6x6 where a collection of lighter colours.)


And to proof that it's really Core'dinations! : (lol!)


In case I needed some pattern paper I selected this sweet collection I picked up at a local store :


And here is my take on the Pinterest Challenge that Ellen gave us.
I loved the sketch Ellen selected and the colours she used were just perfect for the picture's I had in mind so I decided to use the same one.


And offcours some close-up picture's to show a bit more of the details :

For some reason the embossing shows better on the darker picture's.
I embossed, scored, sanded, distressed and a die cut (flower) on the core cardstock and I used 3 square's of pattern paper, 1 button and some cardstock alpha stickers.








No comments:

Post a Comment